• Instant Online Bookings
    October 30th, 2014 by stuwad
    Secure Bookings Secure Bookings

    Instant confirmed reservations.

    We use Hostelbookers to process our online bookings. This means you can be assured of a safe, secure environment in which to book. When you book a bed it is guaranteed that you will receive that bed type, or better.

    To book you will be required to pay a 12% deposit to Hostelbookers. The remaining 88% you pay to us when you arrive at the hostel.
    If you fail to arrive for the booking, you will be charged the remaining 88% for the first night, and subsequent nights will be cancelled, so always inform us if you will be late, preferably by email. Also, if you wish to change your booking in any way, for example if you are arriving to Edinburgh on a different day, then please email us to change your booking.

    Cancellations can be made up to 24 hours prior to your arrival without charge, however the 12% deposit is retained by Hostelbookers, so we are never able to refund that.

    Click to book your bed at Caledonian Backpackers Hostel Edinburgh.


    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - For the security and comfort of other guests, please note:

    All guests must be over 18 years of age.
    We will not let anybody under 18 enter the building.

    All guests are required to provide government issued photographic identification to check in. Check-in will not be allowed without it.
    Caledonian Backpackers Hostel Edinburgh :: Phone +44-131-226-2272
    3 Queensferry St, Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom, EH2 4PA